The City of Wollongong Giving Tree Appeal supports two Wollongong agencies, St Vincent de Paul Society and Anglicare, by helping them make Christmas a special day for all children.
Unwrapped gifts or gift cards for children aged 0-16 years can be received until Monday 18 December at:
• Council’s Customer Service area, 41 Burelli Street, Wollongong
• Council libraries
• Figtree Grove and Warrawong Plaza Customer Service Centre desks
• iHub Visitors Information Centre, 93 Crown Street, Wollongong
• iC Central (Bldg 230) Ground Floor Atrium, UOW Innovation Campus
• Novotel Northbeach
• Port Kembla Golf Club
• WAVE FM Warrawong
• Wests Illawarra
• Wollongong Central Customer Service desk, Level 1 Crown.
Alternatively, cash donations can be made through Wollongong City Council.